- Introducing Nicotine Anonymous
- To the Newcomer and Sponsorship in Nicotine Anonymous
- Our Policy of Openness: Our Higher Power As We Each May Come to Understand
- How Nicotine Anonymous Works: Honesty, Openness, Willingness
- Nicotine Anonymous: The Program and The Tools
- A Nicotine User's View of The Twelve Steps
- The Serenity Prayer for Nicotine Users
- Slogans To Help Us Be Happy, Joyous and Free Living Without Nicotine
- Abstinence: What is it?
- Tips for Gaining Freedom from Nicotine
- Facing the Fatal Attraction
- To the Dipper and Chewer: The Smokeless Tobacco User
- Our Promises
- World Services, My Intergroup, and Me
- Introducing Nicotine Anonymous to the Medical Profession
- Are You Concerned About Someone Who Smokes or Chews Tobacco?
- Freedom from Vaping Nicotine
Copyright and Reprint Policy
All individuals or organizations must secure permission, in writing, from the Nicotine Anonymous World Services Office before quoting or reprinting any original Nicotine Anonymous material. Photocopying Nicotine Anonymous literature from printed material or copying from the Nicotine Anonymous World Services website to any website or for public distribution is copyright infringement. Individuals are encouraged to read Nicotine Anonymous pamphlet literature at the official Nicotine Anonymous World services’ website and/or purchase any and all of our literature available at our online Store.
All translations of Nicotine Anonymous literature provided to Nicotine Anonymous World Services that are accepted in good faith according to the posted Disclaimer, become the property of Nicotine Anonymous World Services. Individuals, organizations, or Nicotine Anonymous members granted permission to produce multiple copies of translated materials for distribution and/or sale should report such activities to Nicotine Anonymous World Services office. Financial contributions of support to Nicotine Anonymous World Services in proportion to such activities may be asked for, and the amount to be determined with consultation of the Nicotine Anonymous World Services Board Officers.