- A World Service Conference is held in April of each year. All NicA members are invited to attend. At each Conference, a site is chosen for the following year. To get information on past Conferences, view the Archives.
- The spirit of recovery and belonging is powerful at World Service Conferences.
- Major decisions are a part of each Conference. This is the one time each year when matters of business, new literature and outreach are voted on. In order to vote, it is necessary to become a delegate. Here's how delegates are chosen.
- The outgoing Chairperson of Nicotine Anonymous customarily writes a report on the most recent Conference and it's posted on this website for all to read. View Chairpersons' reports in the Archives.
- Download the PDF for 2022
Get ready for the 2022 Nicotine Anonymous 37th World Service Conference!
April 29 - May 1, 2022
It's a great opportunity to be part of carrying the message of Nicotine Anonymous by helping steer the path we are on. Plus you can become involved in instant service by offering your recovery wisdom at interesting workshops.
Come share and listen at great Nicotine Anonymous meetings—with people from outside your local meeting area, state, province, or even country! Top it off with fun and fellowship. It's just too good to miss. The spirit of recovery and connection to the Fellowship is incredibly powerful at the conference.