Give a "Gift of Gratitude"
Nicotine Anonymous has always been about helping addicts and saving lives. But it has come to the point where the heart of our organization needs our help. Nicotine Anonymous World Services needs our help to meet its monthly operating expenses. In addition, our contributions would help reach even more addicts through outreach and distribution of NicA literature.
CONSIDER GIVING BACK TO THE ORGANIZATION THAT HELPED YOU QUIT TOBACCO
Your Gift of Gratitude will help those nicotine addicts who are still suffering. It is another way you can work the steps by giving back; and allows World Services to continue functioning through the Seventh Tradition.
PASS IT ON!
Please consider helping to spread the word about our ongoing Gift of Gratitude program by telling your friends in Nicotine Anonymous about it, and by downloading and printing out the flyer and putting it on your group's literature table and announcing it at meetings. Download PDF flyerFind the flyer <here>.
HOW WORLD SERVICES SERVES THE NICOTINE ADDICT:
- Maintains the World-wide meeting list
- Distributes literature
- Distributes free Meeting Starter Kits
- Maintains the web site
- Publishes our quarterly newsletter, Seven Minutes
- Supports the conducting of the necessary business of the Fellowship at quarterly Board meetings, (three of which are conducted via web-conference to conserve our resources)
AND GET A FREE SUBSCRIPTION TO SEVEN MINUTES NEWSLETTER!
You will receive the satisfaction of knowing that you are helping an organization that has helped thousands of people including you! And if you give the gift of $10 a month you will receive a complimentary subscription to Seven Minutes.
BUT I CAN’T AFFORD IT...
Think of the money we used to spend on tobacco! Just a little of it can go a long way to help us continue to operate. Here are some ways you can give back:
- Every week, put the cost of one pack of cigarettes in a container
- Set aside each day’s loose change and save in a gratitude jar
- On your anniversary, send $10 for each year of freedom (or as much as you can spare!)
5 EASY WAYS TO DONATE
All gifts are tax deductible as 501(c)3 donations.
1. Click on the button below to donate using PayPal or your credit/debit card
(Make a one-time donation, or click on "make this recurring" on the PayPal site to set up a monthly donation)
2. Send your donation by paper check to the Nicotine Anonymous World Services address.
3.Set up online monthly bill pay at your bank. (You determine the amount and date of payment. Follow your bank’s instructions for setting up recurring payments to payees with no account number.)
4. Make a one-time donation at our Store.
5. NAWS now accept donations via Zelle and Venmo:
Zelle: [email protected]
Venmo: @NAWS-Office (account name is NAWS Office)
Why members and groups donate to Nicotine Anonymous World Services
Nicotine Anonymous World Services is a member-supported non-profit organization guided by the Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions. We realize there are both practical and spiritual purposes for us to remain a self-supporting fellowship to carry our message of recovery. Honoring our responsibilities is an aspect of our spiritual awakening.